[WTS] Two MYOG 25*, One MYOG 20* UL backpacking quilts - $210 for the 25s*, $230 for the 20* shipped CONUS

Hi all,

I am Ultralight Enchilada, and I am hoping to sell my homemade backpacking quilts here. I make them in batches to keep costs as low as possible. Today I am selling two 25* and one 20* backpacking quilts. Here is a bit of info about my quilts. I will start each section by describing the 25* quilts and then tell you how the 20* quilt is different.

Size and Weight: 74" by 54" (head and hips) with a half taper down to 38" at the feet. This is the same size as a regular/regular enlightened equipment quilt. These will fit people up to 6' tall. The 25* quilts weigh about 22 oz and the 20* weighs 23 oz. The 20* is 2 inches taller because I added a draft collar, so this will fit people up to 6'2''.

Materials: I use high quality 825 fill power down that is a 50/50 goose and duck blend sold by a respected source (wilderness logics). The inner and outer shell of these quilts is made from 1.1 oz ripstop.

Features: These quilts have a sewn in footbox with the bottom 28" of the quilt sewn shut. They have a cinch collar at the top and have two sets of loops for pad straps. They come with enough mini cord to tie around your sleeping pad for straps. These quilts have 13 oz of 825 FP down inside and the temp rating was assigned based on EE quilts. (If you want more details about this, just ask!) These quilts feature horizontal baffles on the footbox with vertical baffles on top. The 20* quilt has 14.3 ounces of down inside and a unique baffle design I have been wanting to try. It has short horizontal baffles that come all the way up over your chest to keep the down right on top. (see pictures). I am really pleased with how this design came out. Not only does it function well by keeping the down right on top of you, it uses less baffle material, helping keep weight down.

Please note that all the stitching is green on all the quilts, it looks white in some photos.

Pics - https://imgur.com/a/EeZGzfV

I would be happy to answer any questions and I'd love to hear feedback about what you would like to see in another batch of quilts from me. Thanks.

All sales will be through PayPal business, don't worry, I've got the 3%.