[WTS] Gear closet clean out...MLD, Zimmerbuilt, WB, Dutchware, HG, Packa, LHG, NeoAir

Hi all, have some late summer gear closet clean out to perform. Other life things happening and I have too much extraneous gear laying about, so hopefully someone can get good use out of them! Payment is through PayPal with free shipping to the CONUS. PM me if interested and we'll take it from there. Not looking for any trades. Thanks!

Album of listed items

MLD DuoMid 0.75 green cuben fiber with Ruta Locura pole jacks (pre-2017 edition)

• Used once by myself, though was purchased used (only a handful of times by previous owner). It's in great condition, no rips or tears that I can find. Guy lines have a bit of dirt staining, though completely functional. Two 16" carbon fiber pole jacks are included for inverted "V" set up with 2 trekking poles. $350

MLD Superlight Bivy, silnylon, large size

• A little wrinkly from storage, though no discernible wear noted. Been about about a total of 7 nights or so. Half-moon net. $140

Lightheart Gear Silnylon Rain Jacket, L

• Never actually used in the field. Taken on about 4 trips. Reason for selling is the sleeves were just a tad shorter than I prefer them on rain gear (hate long sleeves in everyday life as well). Blaze orange to make sure I didn't get shot. $85

Packa silnylon 10d, size Medium-X

• Used on a handful of trips, works as expected. This model is made with the lighter 10d silnylon, which they no longer carry. There was a small hole at the bottom of the pack cover portion which was patched both inside and out and reinforced with SilNet. $70

Custom Zimmerbuilt Frameless hybrid Cuben backpack (21" torso)

• Selling because I have too many packs (a slight addiction). This is a pretty unique bag as it is frameless with an internal pad sleeve (can fit up to 6 sections of Z-lite, though even that is pushing it). There are 2 back pockets with the upper being wide mesh and the lower being cuben with a velco flap closure. Two standard side pockets, though also has two smaller waterproof zippered pockets a la Mariposa, one on each side. Also comes with 2 Zimmerbuilt shoulder strap pouches. Comes with GG sitpad/back panel. No hipbelt. $165

Dutchware HalfWit Hammock, 1.0 Hexon Burnt Orange

• Never actually used in the field, brand new. I'm a bit too fat, unfortunately for the weight limit of the fabric (had delusions of grandeur). I will also include a Dutch hook suspension. No pics hanging as I don't have a great place to put it up. Picture of weight, including suspension, in the album. $100

Warbonnet Traveler Hammock, 1.7 single layer

• Used pretty extensively, ton of life left. Great intro hammock for backpacking or just lazing around. Tree straps and whoopie slings included. Again, no pics in action, just weight with suspension included in the pics. $50

Hammock Gear Phoenix 0 UQ

• Was my go to for winter hammocking, though I've since gone back to ground, hence no need to keep it. ~3-3.5 inches of loft, 850 fill power down. Always stored uncompressed in an old pillow care. No stuff sack included. 21.75oz. $180

NeoAir Xlite, Large

• No pictures taken, I'm sure we know what it looks like. No leaks, never repaired. Used about 7 nights, prefer my S2S pad. Will include patch kit. 16oz. $110