Pants purge (36)... Prana, MTH, UA, Mammut Free gift with multi purchase!!!

All pants are 36" waste.  Most of them are 32" inseam.  A few are not.  Please make sure to read the description for size and condition.  I'm looking to get $25 each, and will ship free if you buy more than one.  I will also include a free Prana shirt at the bottom if you buy two or more.  If you only want on pair, I'm going to charge $5 for shipping CONUS.

Mountain Hardware 36x34 Convertible pants. They were too long, so I only ever used them as cargo shorts.  All zippers work well, no real signs of wear. 

Kuhl 36x32 canvas pants.  Some discoloration in the knees from climbing and whatnot. Tons of life left.

Under Armour Storm cargo pants.  Zero cotton. These things are awesome, but I only wore them once.  They look brand new. 36x32

Mammut tech full zip with hood and thumb holes.  XL  Love this thing, but I have three.  Little wear, no stains.  $30

Prana newer style Bronson.  Great condition.  36x32

Older style Bronson.  Much more use.  Little fading in the knees. 36x34

Prana cords.  Love these, wife hates them.  Cords, stretchy, gangster AF.  36x32

Mountain Hardwear canvas size Large.  Fit like 36x32  Some small marks from camping.  Might come out but I'm not too sure.  i never cared because I used them for camp/climb pants.

Older Bronson Prana pants.  A little more use, but still in great shape.  Very soft.  A few very small marks, but tons of life.  36x32

Newer style pants.  Bronson Prana.  36x32 Good condition. 

If you buy more that one pair of pant, I'll throw in one of these for free.  The T-shirt is Element and is brand new with tags.  All others are Prana.  If you want to buy one of the below, I'll do $20 each.  All are XL.  The t-shirt is athletic fit, so I wasn't all that into it.  The polo is super stretchy and soft Prana.  The button down is wrinkled AF because I don't dry anything in the drier so I never wore it Prana too.  The hoodie has the Prana logo on the back.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags