FS: EMS Solstice 20º Sleeping Bag, Long (3lb 3oz). Lightweight Synthetic Bag At a Great Price.

For sale is an EMS Solstice 20º sleeping bag. An unbeatable value, since it's 3lb 3oz for a Long and performs admirably down to the temperature rating. No synthetic bag has this weight and this quality at this price mark that I have ever found.

I'm pricing this so someone can pick it up as a "wet trip" bag. It's redundant in my collection, since I just got a new bag with a lower temp rating.

I purchased this in December 2011. I used this in Early Spring 2012 and Winter 2012/2013. I always sleep in either Merino Wool, or a silk liner. My longest trip with this bag was four days. It's been washed twice with Nikwax Down Treatment and dried with tennis balls to re-loft the insulation. Not to get too personal, but I have almost zero body odor even after several days. Genetics!

It's perfectly clean inside and out. I don't think it's ever touched the ground- I use a hammock. I store it hanging against the wall in my room. There's no holes or wear anywhere that I can see. The zipper and pull cord are both in great condition, and the zipper doesn't snag at all. I'll e-mail you a high-definition version of any of these photos if you want.

$60 Shipped (a great deal, shipping is expensive!)

PM or email me at [email protected]

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags