Osprey and BD Packs, BD Pants, some biners, etc.

cleaning out the closet. trying to get rid of the excess/unused. paypal friends and family preferred. make an offer. deals for multiple purchases. and ask me for better pictures if you would like. proposed prices don't include shipping right now, but as I said, make an offer and let's figure it out. Thanks.

For Sale:

1. Osprey Flapjack backpack: a great bike commuting/backpack. a couple years old now but in really good shape. no tears, rips, or stains. the left 'male' buckle has one broken off prong but still works. can easily be replaced. asking for $45 bucks.

2. Osprey Variant 37, size m/l. one small dent on the foam backpanel from an avy probe strike. other than that it is in like new condition. asking $70.

3. Osprey Switch 16. a backcountry skiing favorite that has been discontinued. this pack dates from 2008 i think. in really good condition. no tears, rips or stains. sent back to osprey to get a new top zipper. everything works great. asking for $45.

4. Black Diamond Dawn Patrol 32. size m/l. like new condition. used casually for about a season of touring. all the bells and whistles. asking for $70.

5. 4 Trango Phase biners. rope and bolt. like new to very good condition. used a couple times if that. asking $4 bucks each.

6. 3 BD positron lockers. line new to very good condition. used a couple times, if that. asking $6 bucks each.

7. Nathan Gigabyte bike box. mounts on top tube. magnetic closure. asking $10 bucks. or free for big purchaser.

8. voile splitboard binding plates and 3 toe pins (one spare new pin, two older pins). make an offer or take it with other purchases...

9. Black Diamond Font Climbing pants. size 31. Grey and dark green. the Grey ones were worn once and then washed. no tears, rips, holes, or stains. asking $40 bucks. The green pair have been worn a little more and have a bit more wear but still in very good condition. no holes, tears, rips, stains, or abrasion. just normal wear and washing.

10. EMS Fencemender pants, slim fit style. size 32. like new. asking $15.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags