FS: DL 1.9 Hammock with IX UQ

I built this for myself to use at NEHHA this weekend, and honestly, I found it a little short for me. So it's back to the drawing board for a perfect hammock for me. I received a lot of praise on this hammock from a lot of people at NEHHA, but it's just not for me. Asking $250 + shipping CONUS This is for a complete hammock, ready to hang. Includes Bishop bag, ridgeline organizer, 10' tree straps, toggles, hammock AND 3 layer IX UQ. Hammock: Double Layer 1.9 oz, 59" wide, 10' 6" from gather to gather. Includes tie outs, and 4x pack hooks for quick addition and removal of UQ. RL and suspension is 7/64th black amsteel. Bugnet zips down to the foot end, but is not removable There are loops inside the hammock at each tie out and pack hook, allowing for attachment of pillows and storage bags inside the hammock. UQ: 3 layer IX with 1.9 oz nylon on the bottom only (raw IX top) This UQ is only channeled on the 2 narrow ends as that is all that's required for the pack hook attachment system. This system was very warm, and draft free at the hang, to the point where I went without a TQ both nights.

Detail

Tags