[WTS] MYOG 10* Down quilt - $170 shipped CONUS

I want to sell my homemade 10 degree quilt. It weighs in at 24.8 ounces with whopping 17 ounces of 825 fill power down inside. It is brand new. It was my first homemade quilt so it has many cosmetic imperfections that I have detailed in the photos. However, functionally it is perfect. I am selling this at cost so that I can further my MYOG addiction. It was about 150 to build and will cost 18 to ship. This is an absolute steal for someone who can overlook that this is a bit of an ugly duckling.

SPECS

outer shell is 1 ounce diamond ripstop

inner shell is .66 membrane 10 taffeta

down is 825 fill power (50/50 mix of 800 FP duck down and 850 FP goose down) from a respected source (wilderness logics)

Weighs 24.8 ounces

55 inches wide x 73 inches long. These are the finished dimensions. The lengths and widths quoted in the industry are almost always the cut of the fabric not accounting for loss once it is stuffed with down. So this quilt is equivalent to a roughly 57 x 78 inch quilt sold elsewhere.

It has a sewn in foot box and is sewn shut about 28 inches up from the bottom. It has 3 sets of cord loops with s hooks to attach to any cord you want to tie around your pad. It has a cinch collar at the top. Any questions, feel free to ask.

It is a half taper, meaning the taper does not start until the point where the quilt is sewn together at the bottom. This is a great feature and I don't understand why more manufacturers don't offer it.

Here are the pics: https://imgur.com/a/9GmetuI

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags