FS: UPDATED: 20 ˚F Sleeping Bag, Small Men's Hiking / Climbing Pants and Shorts

I've got some gear, books, and clothes to offload to make room for more upcoming gear purchases!

Local pickup in Boulder is preferred. PayPal, Venmo, Cash App, or plain ol' cash accepted. Prices below do not include shipping, and I'd be willing to make some deals for bundling items.

Shipping for most items would be ~$7-8 for a flat rate envelope. Buying just books is cheaper, as media mail is only $4. Let me know what you're interested in, and feel free to make an offer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STILL AVAILABLE:

The Safety Buffalo: Ultra Safe Guide to Safer Rock Climbing - George Allen (Like New) - $5 or free with purchase over $30
Funny book about risk management and safety in climbing. A good read for newer climbers on understanding safety and accurate estimation of ones own competence.

NOBL Stickers - free with any purchase (Let me know if you want them)
New Orleans Boulder Lounge (a cool place BTW)

Sharp End Podcast Trucker (Like New) - $10
worn twice, but I prefer low-profile truckers.

Alps Mountaineering Birch Creek 20 ˚F Sleeping Bag (lightly used) - $40
This is a great synthetic bag that's easily worth $40. For those looking for a warm, pretty-lightweight 20 degree bag, you can't beat this one for the price. I'ver used this on a few trips, but I do a lot of backpacking, so I recently upgraded to an ultralight bag. Local Pickup Only

North Face Shorts (S) (Like New) - $10 PENDING
These are synthetic NF shorts that are little thick for my liking. They have a velcro waist-belt that I haven't seen before, but I think this makes them good for backpacking because the back doesn't have a belt or loops to dig in with a heavy backpack.

Pearl Izumi Nashville Running Company shirt (S) (Very Good) - $5
This is a great moisture wicking shirt, but is a bit small for me. It's sized for a runner, and I've lost my runner build since taking up climbing in the last 5 years. It would work well on a shorter person as well.

Ocean Current Amphibian Shorts Khaki (30 waist) (Good) - $5
These are great "amphibian" shorts that are for swimming, hiking, biking, etc. They are 100% polyester, are lightweight, and dry quickly

Ocean Current Amphibian Shorts Black (30 waist) (Good) - $5
These are great "amphibian" shorts that are for swimming, hiking, biking, etc. They are 100% polyester, are lightweight, and dry quickly

Prana size S ~30 waist climbing / hiking pants (Very Good) - $15
Great heavyweight cotton pants with a built in belt and has buttons to roll up the legs for climbing. These fit me a little big, but are burly, and would be great for climbing.

REI Convertible Hiking pants (S) (Good) - $20
These are your typical REI Hiking Pants, and are convertible to shorts

The North Face Convertible Hiking Pants (S) (Very Good) - $20
These are thick hiking/climbing pants that are convertible into shorts. These are rugged and dependable, and come with a built-in belt.

Old Navy Cotton "beach" pants (S / ~30 waist) (Fair) - $5, or free with >$30 purchase, let me know if you want them
These are loose, comfy beach style pants that have a very small hole in the crotch area. It would be easy to sew up if you (or someone you know) is handy with needle and thread. Great for hiking and climbing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD:

Merrell Hiking/Climbing Pants 30 Regular (fits like 31x32ish) (Like New) - $20 SOLD
These are an awesome pair of durable synthetic pants from Merrell. They are just too big for me. These are like new, and are amazing pants. I wish they fit!

Rock Climbing Boulder Canyon - Richard Rossiter (Like New) - $10 SOLD
Older edition of a BoCan guide, but still super useful, featuring all of the classic BoCan climbs with amazing hand-drawn topos.

Climbing Anchors 2nd edition - John Long and Bob Gaines (Like New) - $10 SOLD
Great resource for anchor building, gear placement, and climbing safety. Everyone should read this book.

Black Diamond ATC-XP (very lightly used) - $10 SOLD
Anodization barely worn on the tips of the teeth. Used this for a couple months before getting a megajul.