[WTS] Orange Zpacks Arc Blast 52L (20-21 in Torso/Large Hip Belt)

I have too many packs still and this one is not being used so I thought someone else might want to use it. Summer 2013 edition of the Arc Blast 52L, in the now extinct Orange color.

Description from Zpacks from when it was purchased.

ZPacks "Arc Blast" Backpack

Description: The Arc Blast is our most comfortable (and our most popular) backpack yet! Our Patent Pending Flexed Arc carbon fiber frame creates an air gap against your back. The air space keeps your back cool and also provides a buffer from any lumpy items in your pack. The curve of the frame is adjustable for optimal air flow and fit. No extra padding necessary.

The pack is constructed from tough 2.92 oz/sqyd Cuben Hybrid fabric. This material is Cuben Fiber on the inside with a protective layer of 50 denier Polyester on the outside. The outer layer gives it even more strength, prevents fraying, and gives it a nice solid color. The material and design can handle loads up to 30 lbs (14 kg).

Specifications: Default Size: 3,200 cubic inches (52 Liters) - 16.4 ounces (465 grams) 6.5" x 12.5" x 30" (16.5 cm x 31.8 cm x 76 cm)

It has a little bit of trail dust on it, but the only damage on the pack is the one tear in the mesh netting, which I have shown in the pictures.

https://imgur.com/a/r1qWEXI

Looking for $225 shipped. A little bit lighter than the current Arc Blast, a color you can't get anymore, and no 4-5 week wait. Hoping somebody can get this baby back out on the trail and put it to good use.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags