MINT Osprey Stratos 40 Large

PRICE -- $155.00 and I will pay shipping to the 48 states.
EMAIL ME AT [email protected].

I JUST WON THIS PACK ON EBAY FOR $161.69 AND THEN REALIZED I USE A MEDIUM, NOT LARGE. FOOL.

Most ULers will probably not be interested in this discontinued pack. It weighs about 3 lbs. For me, it performs like a pack that weighs, say 5-6 lbs. It will likely interest someone who already has a very used one and wants to refresh.

I OWN 2 OF THESE PACKS AND LOVE THEM. I USE IT FOR LONG-DISTANCE, UL HIKING; TO ME, IT IS MORE COMFORTABLE THAN THE VERY UL COTTAGE PACKS THAT LACK SHOULDER PADDING AND SOME INTERNAL STRUCTURE. THE TWO STOUT HORIZONTAL STRAPS ON THE BACK ALLOW FOR CARRYING OF A 0-DEGREE+ SLEEPING BAG EXTERNALLY. EASY TO CARRY LOTS OF WATER FOR DESERT HIKING. THE AIRCORE NETTING SETUP AGAINST ONE'S BACK MAKES IT MUCH LESS HOT. OSPREY DOES NOT MAKE A COMPARABLE PACK ANYMORE. I AM 5-9-1/2 WITH HIGH WAIST SO THE LARGE WOULD PROBABLY FIT, SAY, 5'10-11"+.

Exact Description from the original seller's listing; I have not yet seen the pack ---

Like new Osprey Stratos 40 size Large backpack. This pack has never seen the trail. It has been packed a couple times and ridden in the car, never worn or hiked with. It's a bit dusty, but truly in mint condition.

Osprey no longer makes the Stratos in this larger size...and this pack is sweet! This is a very lightweight internal frame pack with a frame sheet. It is a top loader, with a panel access on the front side. The lid has a main compartment and a zippered internal security pocket. The hip belt also has its own zippered pockets. It has the Osprey Aircore back panel and the main compartment is set-up for a 100oz. hydration bladder. The pack is fully equipped to haul skis/axes and all the winter/summer mountaineering accessories you may require. This 40 is very hard to find now.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags