For sale: cobra ice tools, M10 crampons, Rambo crampons, Inverno's, screamers

I live in Fort Collins, CO but will accept Paypal and ship within the US. You pay shipping and I'll pay insurance.

Reply by e-mail: [email protected]

Black Diamond Cobra ice tools (pair): These are used with mild cosmetic wear. They are well cared for and never dropped. They have laser picks that are still in good condition. One has a BD lockdown leash and the other has an Android leash. $250 for pair

Black Diamond standard adze: i have one left. It is unused and fits either a Viper or Cobra. $15

Black Diamond Blizzard harness (size medium): One of the best ice climbing harnesses ever made. integrated clip holders for BD ice clippers are a great feature. It fits me fine and I have a 34 inch waist. I bought this new and it was NEVER USED. $50

Yates Zipper: I have 4 of these. Kept clean and (obviously) never used. $15 each.

Charlet Moser M10 crampons (pair): These are moderately used but well cared for. They were used on ice and rarely touched rock. They are currently set up as dual points but can be changed to a mono-point in a few minutes. Still lots of life left in the front points. I have a set of anti-bot plates that are in very good condition without and holes/tears in the rubber. $100 (including anti-bots)

Grivel Rambo crampons: These are some of the older style Rambo's with fixed dual point crampons. They are in good condition with only cosmetic wear. The points are still sharp and there is lots of life left in the front points. $75

OR Alibi gloves: These are size XL and were bought new and NEVER USED. $40

Scarpa Invernos (pair): Size 10/11 shell. Moderate wear but still solid. $50.

Colorado Ice Climbers Guide by Cameron Burns, mild water damage but does not affect legibility or pictures. $5

[email protected]

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags