FS: Men's M Outerwear – Montbell Anorak, Patagonia Storm Racer

I’ve got a few choice items I’m moving out to buy different items. Check it out:

Montbell EX Light Down Anorak – light & warm piece with 900 Fill Power EX Down and 7-denier Ballistic Airlight rip-stop nylon. Pullover style with zipper. “Kangaroo” style hand warmer pocket. I’ve only used this on a couple urban trips by plane. Excellent condition. Size is men’s medium. Color is red brick which looks awesome. Received a lot of compliments when I wore it. Actual weight is 6.35 oz. Comes with matching stuff sack. Retail price is $269.  Price is $169.00 which includes shipping in the CONUS.

Patagonia Storm Racer – 3-layer rain jacket that weighs just 6.25 ounces and gives you dependable weather protection. Stuffs up compactly into its own zippered chest pocket. This is the 2017 model and has only been worn 6 or 7 times. Excellent condition. Retail is $249. Price is $100 which includes shipping in the CONUS.

I only accept PayPal as payment. I’m a longtime poster here on BPL and have numerous successful sales and purchases. Please feel free to post or IM any questions. Thanks!