FS- Dream Hammock Darien, Dutchware, Eno hammocks

I have a few hammocks I am looking to sell. I bought these throughout the last 8 months before I knew what I wanted in a hammock.

Dream hammock Darien- $100. This hammock is 10 feet long, cinch buckle suspension. Coyote brown in color, and has a bug net that unzips on one side. I used this hammock for 2 nights, was just too short for me. The weight comes in just over 21 oz.

Durchware Netlles Hammock- $35. This hammock is a nettles hammock by dutchware gear. 11 feet long and black in color. Used on one day trip.

Dutchware netted hammock- $75. Hammock is 11 feet long, and has a bug net that unzips on one side, this is woodland Camo. This hammock is brand new, have not had a chance to use and have too many hammocks to try out.

Eno sub 7 hammock- $50. This is a 6.5oz hammock from eagle nest outfitters, green in color. very comfortable and easy to use. Have used for a few hours in the back yard.

Contact me if interested in any of these hammocks, would be willing to package any together for a lower price.

Thank you

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags