[WTS] Altra King MT 11.5, XL OR Helium II, MLD Superlight, BD Poles, other crap

• Altras $65 shipped CONUS- I lost the box somehow, that’s why I never returned them. Put maybe 3 miles on them to test fit.

• Helium II $70 shipped CONUS- A decent amount miles in my pack. Not a lot of wear on trail. It’s too hot and I’m switching to something with mechanical ventilation/I use a poncho in the summer.

• MLD Superlight Cuben- Size M. Maybe 6 nights in this bad boy. Wanted to love it, but don’t. Switched to a S2S Nano. $135 obo, willing to work out shipping. SOLD

• BD Trail Ergo Corks $50 shipped CONUS- I chopped off the straps, not a fan of them. I don’t use poles much anymore. When I do I bought a fancy pants carbon one from Ruta Locura. Relatively new tech tips and carbide tips.

-Other Crap-

Friendly Swede bug net. Same size as S2S. Noseeums cant make it through though. Something like 5.5 oz. $15

Altra 4 point gaiters. I’ll include these with the shoes if you want them. Otherwise, pay shipping and they’re yours. I hate them. Size 11-13 I think. SOLD

Pink Frogg Toggs UL2. XL. My torso is too long for it and it’s too big for my SO. Pay to ship it and it’s yours.

GG Thinlight. Meant to cut it. Didn’t. Now I use a z lite. SOLD

Optimus Crux. Maybe 30 two cup boils on this guy. $25 shipped.

Here’s an album with pictures. Feel free to ask for more pictures/weights.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags