FS: Miura XX, Cams (X4's & TCU's), Carabiners, Approach Shoes, Climbing Shoes, Trekking Poles, Bosch Battery...

I have a bunch of stuff for sale...

• A note about shipping and payment: Buyer can pick anything up from me in Las Vegas or buyer pays shipping - I'll use the smallest USPS Priority box/envelope possible but these start at $7.20 and go up from there. Shipping on shoes will be probably be cheaper if you don't need the original boxes. Concerning payment - I accept cash, PayPal (you pay fees unless you use friends/family), or Venmo.
  • Please ask all questions beforehand - I want you to be happy and I don't want you to be surprised or disappointed when you receive something. Everything is sold as-is... some stuff is new, some is used, some used heavily. You will probably die if you use any of this stuff so buy at your own risk.
  • If it's not marked SOLD it is still available - you don't need to ask! :)
Pro and Belay Devices. Left to Right: 
A small rock of unknown origin. $1.
A stopper similar to a BD #7. $1.
A BD #7: $3.
Two Metolius Curve Nuts. $3 each.
A 00 (Grey) TCU. $18.
A 0 (Purple) TCU. $18.
A 0 (Purple) FCU. $18.
A 0.4 (Grey) X4. $45.
A 0.4 (Grey) X4. $45.
A heavily worn ATC Guide (some sharp edges). $1.
A heavily worn PETZL Reverso (some sharp edges). $1.

Carabiners & Quickdraws:
The top row of carabiners are $4 each, except for the one on the far right which is sideways - that's an original Chouinard reverse-thread screw-gate and possibly a collector's item. $10 for that. All $4 Carabiners are SOLD.
The second row of carabiners are $3 each.
The third row - $2 each and showing some minor wear.
The fourth row - $1 each - most showing significant wear and possibly unsafe for use but might make for good dog leashes or hammock hangers.
Quickdraws... mostly Positron/Hotwire combinations... $8 each.

Tibloc ($25): SOLD.

Webbing & Dog Bones: SOLD.
Assorted shoulder-length slings and old draws. $10 for everything.

Gandas: SOLD.
I have a used pair of La Sportiva Gandas, size 43.5. They have recently been resoled by Black Rainbow Resoles with Stealth dot rubber (only worn once since resole) and have tons of life left in them. Insoles included. $80.

SCARPA Vitamins: SOLD.
SCARPA's answer to the Ganda... PU midsoles, climb superbly, resoleable, etc... $90. Brand new, unworn, size 42.5.

Trekking Poles:
Random single poles (don't ask). These are all Black Diamond Carbon Ultra Distance Z-Poles. The one on the left is the 3rd generation (current), 130 cm and has seen very little use. $65. The middle one is 2nd generation, 120cm, and has seen moderate use. $50. The one on the right is 1st generation and has seen a bunch of use. $40.

Bosch CORE 18V 6.3 Ah Battery:
This is a brand new 18V Bosch battery I received as a warranty replacement but no longer need. It has never been used or even attached to a tool. "CORE" is Bosch's latest and greatest battery tech but the battery is fully compatible with Bosch 18V tools and chargers. $75 plus shipping. Retail is $179.

Climbing Shoes:
Used LS Cobras, size 40.5. $35.
Used LS Mythos, size 40. $35. These will come with an extra set of laces if I can find them.
Brand new LS Miura XX, size 41.5. $145.

Old Shoes:
Scarpa Crux (size 43) and La Sportiva SuperFly (size 44). Both heavily worn. $15 each. Both SOLD.

More Old Shoes:
SCARPA Geckos (size 42.5) - $15 and SCARPA Vitamins (size 42.5) - $20. Both heavily worn.