FS: DIY 1.6oz SL HammEck w/ Removable Bugnet; ACU Camo

I'm selling my first DIY, trying to raise funds to make another... It's single-layer, 1.6oz ACU camouflage, with a completely removable (via zippers) bugnet. I will need to measure it when I get home, but I suspect it's about 10 feet long, and 58 inches in width. I'm 6'3, and was comfortable, but it's very close to being too short. It's asymmetrical, with two pull outs. It also has a sewn-in pocket on the inside of the hammock. Sale includes the hammock, whoopie slings, 5.5' tree straps (camouflage, 1" wide), a set of toggles (aluminum, camouflage), shockcord for the tie-outs, a double-ended stuff sack, and a regular stuff sack (for the straps, toggles, and shockcord). The stuff sacks are in addition to the sewn-in pocket. This was my very first DIY, so some of the stitching isn't as straight as it could be. However, I'm still very proud of how well it came out. Again, I don't know the exact length/width at the moment, so I will update when I have that. I also do not know the weight, as I don't have a scale. As usual, please use with caution. I cannot give you a weight rating. I am 180 pounds, and have slept in it a total of 10 nights. Refer here for pictures. I am asking $135, which includes shipping CONUS. First "I'll take it" gets it.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags