Shells, Puffies, Packs, GPS, Etc -- Arcteryx, Patagonia, Gregory, Garmin, MSR, SPOT

Cleaning out some gear. Wife says I have too many jackets, packs, etc. You and I both know that's ridiculous, but I ordered some more gear and before it shows up I'd like to get rid of some stuff. Let me know if interested. Buy a bunch of it and I'll make you a deal.

Arcteryx Alpha SV Jacket / Blue / Size: Medium / Condition: Very Good / Price: $300

Arcteryx Alpha LT 1/2 Bib Pants / Black / Size: Large Tall / Condition: Almost New / Price: $150
These are great Denali pants, I ended up needing a smaller pair. Full detach leg zips.

Arcteryx Atom LT Hoody Jacket / Grey / Size: Medium / Condition: Very Good / Price: $100

Arcteryx Alpha SV Mitts / Black / Size: Large / Condition: Very Good / Price: $100

Arcteryx Gamma MX Pants / Black / Size: Medium Tall / Condition: Average / Price: $50
Some scuffs, but no big issues. I'll wash all the dirt off them before I send them to you haha. But really these are in pretty good condition. If interested let me know I can send you better pics. Great soft shells for colder weather. Hard to find stuff in a long inseam and I believe these are $300 new.

Patagonia Micro Puff Hoody Jacket / Black / Size: Large / Condition: Almost New / Price: $80
This is the older model with 100g Primaloft One so it's a very warm and quality synthetic jacket.

Patagonia Micro Puff Hoody Pants / Black / Size: Large / Condition: Almost New / Price: $60
Full detach side zips. Great for cold weather stuff. This is the older model with 100g Primaloft One so it's a very warm and quality synthetic pant.

Gregory Baltoro 70 Pack / Black / Size: Large / Condition: Very Good / Price: $80
This is the older model with a more substantial frame and more durable fabric. I have the newest model of the Baltoro, this older model carries heavy weight better and is without question more durable. I just don't carry as heavy as I did before so I don't need this substantial of a pack.

Gregory Miwok 34 Pack / Black / Size: Large / Condition: Very Good / Price: $60
This is a great lighter weight pack for more active uses.

SPOT Gen3  / Condition: Very Good / Price: $50
Garmin Oregon 400T  / Condition: Good / Price: $150 -- I have and will include a few extra screens for the GPS. They are pretty easy to install from a youtube video. I replaced this one a couple years ago and bought a bunch of screens at the time.
Steripen Ultra / Condition: New / Price: $60

MSR Reactor 1.7L with Hanging Kit / Condition: Very Good / Price: $100
This thing has put many a Jetboil to shame in the race to melt snow.