FS: Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2, Black Diamond Speed 30, Vaude Leader's Pack, Golite Vest, MHW Shell

Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 with footprint. No tears or anything like that. You can set it up with just the groundsheet and fly for a freestanding 1.5 pound tarptent. $179 Black Diamond Speed 30: The removable top pouch on this was worn by my wife as a fanny pack on the Diamond one day. Other than a couple inconsequential scuffs on that, the rest of the pack looks absolutely new. Size small: fits torso length 15.5" to 20.5". $79 Vaude Rock Ultralight 15 Pack: 15 liter 14 ounce leader's pack with removable frame/sit pad. I have two of these. They come with a sternum strap and another lower strap that would go across your stomach. I cut the stomach strap off of both of them. $29 each Golite Cady Synthetic Vest: Black, large: $25 Mountain Hardwear 2nd Ascent Ski Parka: Blue Medium. Someone out there wants a cheap, beater shell. $25 Wild Things Pack: SOLD to N.M.

Metolius Haul Bag: SOLD to B.B.

FF Jackorack: SOLD to a different N.M.

Arc' gloves: SOLD to A.G.

One bivy: SOLD to K.U.

Firstlight and other bivy: SOLD to M.P. Prices include shipping if you pay via Paypal gift. Add 3% if you choose to pay via Paypal goods.