Cuben four season tarp FS

One last try here before I ebay this beauty. A Zpack Cuben Tarp - 11X10, with doors. A custom order. It is the same size as a WBBB Super Fly 132X120. Since cuben comes in 8.5' widths, he added additional material to meet the specs. Joe also seam sealed the tarp. It has 2 trekking pole cups at the corners to make it easy to set up in porch mode. All the guy lines are on, with line locks on all guy line tie outs. It has seen about 7 nights of careful use and has no damage or any marks anywhere. DIY snake skins included. Shipping and fees included for the good deal price of $320 ( firm) ( cost~ $500 new). I want to get some other "stuff", and have not been using this tarp. It is in excellent condition. I'll be here till Friday then I'm leaving early for a backpack trip and won't have email till late next week. If no takers by then I'll put it on eBay. PayPal only and PM with any questions.( but ya may have to wait for an answer if after Friday.) Thanks! pictures can be seen via this link: http://imgur.com/a/P2gtr

Detail

Tags