[WTS] Custom ULA Photon (dyneema gridstop and CDT style pockets) - 13.7 oz

Never used ULA Photon with the following details and customizations:

• Semi-Full Customization to have the gridstop dyneema fabric on all panels of the pack instead of the usual burlier robic fabric
  • CDT-style pockets
  • No hipbelt
  • Volume is about 35 liters and in the pictures below you can see that I was able to pack it full with a 20 degree quilt, 2 person tent, self inflating sleeping pad, synthetic jacket, and a simulated food bag approximating 4 days worth of food--all that to say the volume is perfectly sufficient for anyone with relatively compressible gear
  • Small torso (I am actually a medium torso and the small works just fine since there is no hipbelt–so I feel confident saying this would work for you if you have a small or medium torso)
  • Standard J-curve straps
  • Drawstring/cinch top closure (added $15 to total cost)

Imgur link for pictures: https://imgur.com/a/23yPXUs

Weight without any of the things you can remove: 13.7 oz

Pack is just about perfect. This is just one of those unfortunate situations where I splurged a little at the wrong time and shouldn’t have. ULA does not refund custom charges unfortunately and also charges a restocking fee for returned products, so I’d like to make back at least some of my original investment. I’m asking $135, including shipping within the U.S.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags