[WTS]Ultimate Direction Fastpack 25 S/M; Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Plus

Items located in Australia. Will post worldwide at actual cost, and can provide quotes and advice on the various postage services. I have taken a squillion photos from all angles so that you can see what you're getting; please let me know however if you would like any extra shots or more information on this or that feature.

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS https://imgur.com/a/vlCgBAg Please also read the descriptions for each photo where I have added comments on condition or features.

Ultimate Direction Fastpack 25 S/M backpack - USD$85

Used for one overnight trip, but it doesn't suit my body type nor the weight I will carry. I'm a small-framed female, 5'7" and 50kg, and found that the unpadded straps bore down too heavily upon my clavicles and shoulders. The fact that I do a mix of running and hiking made this even worse for me, so it did just one overnighter with me and I moved to the Raidlight 30 with padded straps.

Please click here to see manufacturer information on this pack: https://ultimatedirection.com/fastpack-25/. I was pretty bummed that this didn't suit my needs; it's beautifully made, excellent quality stitching and materials throughout, and lots of thoughtful features like pocket layout, key loop, etc. Actual weight is just 555g. There is a firm foam pad providing structure to the back that is flat on the inside but vertically ridged on the side against your back, giving a wee bit of cooling I think as you don't have foam against you all the way down. The lettering is reflective and the knit material that sits against your body is really smooth to touch. It's a bloody nice pack and has taken me five months to decide to sell it simply because I've been trying to find a way to hold onto and use it, haha!

The pack has very minor signs of use: two or three faint marks upon the bottom from setting it down that I could not capture in the photos; a white rub mark inside that is hard to see with eyes but shows up with the camera strobe; and a tiny white mark on one shoulder strap pocket where I think a twig snagged the mesh. These are all less than 3mm in size however, and I'm being super picky since you cannot see this in person before purchase! They're shown in the photos and otherwise the bag is in excellent condition. I have handwashed it in my bathtub, aired it thoroughly dry, and it now smells like a summer meadow that is full of flowers and has not a single lamb poop anywhere.

Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Plus - USD$20

Please click here for product information: https://seatosummit.com/product/reactor-plus-compact-thermolite-mummy-liner/ It seems this one has had 'Compact' added to its name since I bought mine six months ago. It's best suited to folk under six foot, but is very wide all the same.

Used for one overnighter in the hope that with light thermals as pyjamas our hot summers (tropical Queensland) would not require a heavier cover; unfortunately I awoke at 0300hrs frigging cold with this alone, and it turns out even our hot summers require a heavier cover! Ordered a cottage industry quilt and did not use this again. Has had gentle handwash and also smells remarkably like a summer meadow! No damage, nicks, or anything. It's pretty darn big in width so gives lots of room. The material is soft and really nice to touch, so it would be great for hotter sleepers than I in summer, or to add to your existing sleep system. Actual weight is 268g.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags