Couple items for sale:

Golite Shangri-La 2 - Newest 2013 model that I have modded slightly. I removed all of the webbing/buckles at the tieout points and added triptease style cord and micro glow in the dark guyline tensioners. I also removed the stiff vent openings and added a plastic tubing that will compress a little more when stuffing the tarp in the stuff sack. The plastic tubing does not keep the vent open as tightly as the original. I had plans to add a piece like on the vent of the duomids to hold the vent open. I also cut the vent on the underneath side and sewed it back where it is not visible. Original stuff sack, stakes, stake sack, and original vent tensioners are included. The current weight after mods is 20.4oz for the tarp in the stuff sack. - $115

Golite Ion - Size Large, Grey. This was the first model of the Ion with the waterproof zipper and grey logo. I bought this used a couple of months ago. The original owner had added small loops on the front of the pack with shock cord run through them. Pack is in great condition and comes stock other then the added shock cord. $65

Aquamira Frontier Pro - like new condition, comes with one pre filter. $10

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags