[WTS] ZPacks Altaplex, CRO LeConte 40* Quilt

Hey all,

Selling a few items today to cover some expenses that have come up for some travels... all prices include USPS Priority shipping. I’ll take payment via PayPal... please use Friends and Family or be prepared to add the 3% for fees. Contact me if you have any questions!

1) Z-Packs Altaplex. It is the camo 0.67 oz/ yd cuben fiber with yellow guy lines. I purchased this tent early this spring, and only used it on a couple short trips. It is in like new condition with zero defects. It also includes the carbon fiber trekking pole extension so you can properly pitch the tent with shorter poles and the stuff sack... you will need your own stakes. Weighs 17.5 oz with the included items.

I paid $640 for this with a 3-week wait while it was made... save $90 and avoid the wait. Asking $550

2)CRO LeConte 40* top quilt. This quilt is the long/ wide size, has a sewn and insulated foot-box, and has 1 oz of 850 fp overstuff. This is the perfect summer quilt for the mountains and should get you comfortably down into the mid 30s with the right sleeping pad. It includes the pad attachment system and sil-nylon stuff sack. This quilt has been used on one multi-night trip and is in like new condition. Comes in at 17.5 oz with the included items. Asking $225.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags