FS: Osprey 70L backpack, Kailas 9a (large), Icebreaker jacket (medium), KEEN boots (size 10)

Osprey Aether 70 (medium).  It's gone on one weekend backpacking trip and found out it was too large for me (turns out I'm a small...damn).  Asking $225 obo shipped in the CONUS.  Will include a large rain cover as well (EMS)

Kailas 9a pants (large, forest green).  I ordered a medium and a large and it turns out the medium fits me much better.  I priced out returning the large and the shipping was insane, so I figured I'd try to sell them here instead.  They're brand new, with the tag attached.  Asking $60 obo shipped.

Icebreaker dark blue and red jacket, size medium. It's brand new as I received it for a gift and never used it.  Asking $100 obo shipped in the CONUS.

KEEN boots, size 10. I bought these and wore them once for a day's hike and found they're uncomfortable for me.  Unfortunately the store I bought them at won't take a return on "used" gear so that's a bummer.  Essentially brand new, just a smidge dusty/dirty from the hike.  Asking $80 obo shipped in the CONUS.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags