FS BD 1.5 Rack + some extras *LIKE NEW*

Aspiring gym climber?
Bolt clipping connoisseur, ready to take it to the next level?
Young climbing apprentice ready to spread your wings and fly?
Guide service who had a client drop a rack into the abyss?
Big wall mad man in need of a third pile of cams to add to your daily weight training routine?
Mountaineer that needs some extra gear to finally bag that 7000m first A?
Spent $75.36 & a bottle of your home brew kombucha on your last rack while living out of your parents old minivan and starting to think you should have some more trustworthy gear?

If any of those descriptions match your persona, or you just love great deals and climbing rock in the sports most elite and purest form, you have found the ad for you!!!!

Here I have a very healthy rack of mostly BD C4s that I have accumulated over the past year or so.

I bought all of this over the course of the last year and after some ambitious 5.6 leading I've decided that trad climbing is fkn scary, and I'm going to stick with sport climbing and whitewater boat riding. Maybe I just need to nut up and take some mega whippers onto the "boat anchor" #4 C4, but considering I blew my shoulder up last week in an unrelated event, that won't be happening anytime soon, so my loss is your gain.

All of the gear is in tip-top shape, none of it has ever taken a fall. Everything has been placed and most of it weighted at some point (spoiler alert: they work how they should) so there is some cosmetic damage, but let all your worries aside, the cams are all still shiny enough to blind the guy next to you on a nice sunny day at your local crag.

This rack will get you up your local classics or that massive pile of choss you've been eyeing down for years on your way to your uncles cabin without a problem, so don't worry about the dirty details of exactly what is included, just buy the thing! If that kind of thing does concern you however this is whatchu'll get in this deal!

BD Stopper Set #4-13
BD X4 .2
BLUE TOTEM CAM

THAT'S RIGHT THERE'S A MOTHERF*CKING TOTEM CAM IN THIS SH*T!! Someone will buy the whole rack just to get their hands on that, so snag this thing quick!

BD C4 .4
BD C4 .5
BD C4 .75 X2
BD C4 1 X2
BD C4 2 X2
BD C4 3
BD C4 4
Metolius Super Cam Maroon
Six Draws with Trango Phase biners & BD runners
One extra BD runner
BD Wiregate racking biners for every cam
BD Ovalgate biners X2 for the stoppers

There is well over $1,300.00 in life saving metal parts and pieces here, so I'm asking $800.00 for the whole lot. That's 40% off!! The only way your gonna find prices this good is if you call up BD and tell them your name is Tommy Caldwell or Alex Honnold!!
Or have a prodeal or some shit....
Still your not gonna find these prices on Backcountry or your local REI
Your also just not gonna find that Totem Cam, and I know, you know, you want it.

I'm in the Boise area, so if your near here I'll deliver this shiz and take a stack of benjis! If not I'll take Venmo and get it all on the next carrier pigeon headed your way!

Looking to sell it all as a package. (duh) I'll consider parting out in a couple weeks if no one buys this, however, I've got people lined up to buy all the smaller cams and the #4 already if that happens, so don't get too excited.

Slide into my DMs with any questions/comments/more photos/etc.

CHECK THE PICS!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags