[WTS] Men’s Med and Large Lot

Hey folks, organizing this in hopefully a clean and legible way. Let me know if you’d like additional info or measurements on any of the items and I will help out the best I can.

All Items, details and more photos below

I’ve tried to make prices competitive to online retailers and eBay, but I had trouble finding some of the items to price appropriately. Let me know if some of the prices are way off.

EMS Mercury, Men’s Large

This jacket is insulated with primaloft gold and has nice tricot lining on the neck and 2 hand warmer pockets. I wore this as a belay jacket and around town on the weekends, so it’s in good shape. This fits like a true large and has a positive ape index so it’s good for people with longer arms. I’d be looking for around $70 shipped.

Wild Things Softshell Jacket, Men’s Large

This jacket is made with Polartec Power Shield. It has a nice pile lining with a loose weave Softshell that is still repellent to water. This has been worn probably 50 times or so, and is still in great shape. Just treated this in fall 2017 so the DWR has plenty of life left. Note that this is an anorak (3/4 zip) so it must be pulled over top to wear. Fits like a true large, also positive ape index so works nice for those with longer arms. Looking for $75 shipped.

Arc’teryx Alpha FL, Men’s Medium

The Alpha FL is a fantastic Gore Pro jacket. It’s made with a 40D face fabric so it is resilient to abuse, but still lightweight and very packable. Gore Pro functions best with a temperature differential, so there are no pit zips for venting, as it renders the membrane useless. This jacket is brand new. I wore it to try it on, and the. It sat as my emergency jacket in the included stuffsack on all of my climbs. Parting ways because it hasn’t been used. This jacket is a true medium, but built for climbing and layering. The front is at waist level to not interfere with a harness, and the back covers most of my butt. The arms are appropriately long for reaching overhead. Looking for $275 shipped

Wild Things Softshell Pants, Men’s Medium

These pants are made with the same Polartec Power Shield as the jacket, with a heavy polyester weave on the knees and the inside of the lower legs. These were my primary climbing pants for years, so they have some wear but are in excellent condition. These are bib style pants with 2 hand warmer pockets, and a side pass pocket. The legs have integrated snow skirts and zip up to about knee level to access boots. These are a true medium, probably 32-34 if I put a pant size on them. Looking for 100 shipped.

Columbia Omni Heat, Men’s Large

This jacket seemed like a good idea at the time, but in reality it’s not super packable and it’s super heavy. It’s a very warm jacket for sure, but it doesn’t suit my need for alpine layer with minimal weight and bulk. I’ve worn this about twice. Fits like a relaxed large. Looking for $70 shipped

EMS Fleece Jacket, Men’s Large

This jacket was good for layering on semi active trips, but I really didn’t have much use for it. Wore this maybe 10 times hiking. It’s nice and breathable, and it’s a slim cut so it doesn’t take up too much room in a pack. This is on the slim large end of the spectrum, closer to a big medium. Looking for $40 shipped

Black Diamond Dawn Patrol LT Pants, Men’s Medium

These pants are great, they’re just a little too big in the waist on me. Wore these 2-3 times climbing. The side vents are great for ski-mo or high effort hikes, and the softshell is very breathable. These are a medium regular, maybe a tad on the big side of medium. Looking for $120 shipped

Wild Things Hard Shell, Men’s Large

This shell is bomb proof. If I remember correctly it’s a 100D face fabric so it’s got some heft. It’s pretty breathable, with pit zips, pass through chest vents, and an anorak zip. This does have a small burn mark on the right arm near the elbow which can be barely made out in the 3rd photo. I’ve never had an issue with leaking on this though. This mostly sat in my pack, but I used it often on windy Mt Washington summits. Similarly to the other wild Things jacket, this fits like a true large, and has arms slightly longer than the softshell to accommodate layering. Worn probably 25-30 times. Looking for $175 shipped

Deuter ACT Lite 50+10

This pack was great for weekend trips, but I get away with a 30 liter pack now just fine so I’m downsizing. This has a great aluminum tubular frame, and an adjustable height shoulder strap. This has some rub from ice axes near the sleeping bag opening, but it’s still in strong shape. Looking for $100 shipped

Outdoor Research Ascendant Hoodie, Men’s Medium

This jacket is great for high activity. It is lined with Polartec Alpha, the newest high effort insulation from Polartec. It’s great for temperature regulation in high effort situations, and still great when you stop moving thanks to the 20D pertex shell. This jacket is brand new, worn to try on. It just doesn’t make it in to my alpine kit as I have more appropriate pieces. Fits like a slim medium with a positive ape index for climbing. Looking for $95 shipped