[WTS] TarpTent Motrail 2p, barely used -- $220 obo (originally $350 including accessories and seamseal) [xpost r/geartrade]

This tent is awesome -- literally takes 1 minute to set up, weighs only 2 lbs, great low-key color scheme. Fully seam sealed by Tarptent's people at their factory ($35 service).

I used this for about 5 nights on the Lost Coast trail and 2 nights in the Trinity Alps with no rain and no problems. Only blemishes are cosmetic; I recently camped about 5ft from a campfire and a lot of ash got on the tent, and I haven't put in the time to fully clean off the ash specks (see pics). Reason I'm getting rid of the tent is that my girlfriend, who cares a little more about creature comforts, wants to replace the tent with something that has vertical room for card games, etc, and two vestibules. Hence, my loss is your gain.

You can check out the tent specs here: https://www.tarptent.com/product/motrail/

Included w/ tent: extra poles (in case you dont want to use your trekking poles), 4 self-tensioning guylines I added to sides of tent, extra stakes for the guylines.

Can ship to you (you pay for shipping), or pickup in the Bay Area/East Bay

PICS HERE

Will consider trades (with additional $ if necessary) for "cushier" 2p tents, e.g. BA Copper Spur HV UL2, Nemo Dagger 2p, etc.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags