[WTS] Palante Simple (V1, 18" torso) and MLD Prophet (Large)

Looking to sell my Palante Simple V1 and MLD Prophet in wasabi green, size large. Pictures for both are here.

I bought the simple in the spring of 2017 when they were being made in house at Palante; I've taken it on a handful of dayhikes and one three-night trip in April. No visible wear or defects that I can find on any of the mesh. Includes everything shipped with pack originally (shock cords, sternum strap). 18 inch torso length. 13.1oz on my scale. Asking $200 shipped.

The MLD Prophet is something I actually just picked up from ulgeartrade last week. I saw an Appalachian UL reach around pack for sale a few days later and couldn't resist, so no reason to keep the Prophet now. The first owner ordered it earlier this year and used it on one dayhike. All I've done is take it out of the package and stuff my quilt in for a picture. Includes the sternum strap of course plus a gear pouch and a water bottle pouch in wasabi, and an orange silnylon stow pouch. Large torso size. 16.4oz. Asking $225 shipped.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags