FS: Static Rope, Carabiners, Tricams, Hexes, Mid-Layers, Ski Boot Liners, Pro Traxion

Looking to get rid of some stuff that I haven't used in a while.  All prices are open to negotiation.  Paypal only or local pickup if located near Central Mass.

Mammut Super Static 10.5mm, White, 70m, Seen hardly any use.  Looking to get $80 obo
40Below Purple Haze Overboots, Black, Size Medium.  Fit my size 10 Baruntses perfectly.  If your a size 10 in anything these are probably what you want.  Never used.  Left in a backpack for my trip to Denali.  Looking for $80 obo
Barely used Tricams and Tricam Evo's.  Tricam Evo's size .25, .5, 1, 1.5.  Tricams size 2, 3, 3.5.  Looking for $15 a piece or $85 for the bunch.
Brand New in Box Never Used Petzl Pro Traxion.  Looking to get $100 obo.
6 Screwgate Positron's, light use, Looking to get rid of the lot, $24 obo
7 Petzl Spirits, Barely used, Looking to get rid of the lot as well, $24 obo
DMM Torque Nuts, Light use, Not really appropriate for where I live, Looking to get rid of the lot again, $50 obo
Dynafit Custom Ready Liners, Size 28.0.  Used once, swapped out for Intuition Alpine Liners.  Looking to get $65 obo
Original Monkey Man Grid Fleece Hoody, Size Medium, Worn less than a dozen times, Looking for $50 obo
Arc'Teryx 3/4 Konseal Hoody, size Medium, Worn 3 times, Great shape, Looking for $60 obo

Please feel free to message me if you have any additional questions about the gear.  Thanks for Looking.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags