[WTS] Dream Hammock Darien w/ suspension

Selling my Dream Hammock Darien in excellent condition. Purchased from Dream Hammock a couple years ago. Pictures are here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/iFA09JbsJdmPZ5Tk1

It's built to withstand many years of rugged trail use and has quite a few nice modifications from the base design:

-- 11ft model, so you get tons of space for getting a nice, flat lay!

-- 2.2oz HEX70 fabric in olive yellow: this is the toughest fabric Dream Hammock offers and it really is tough! Want to sleep with your long-clawed dog in the hammock? No problem. Want something that can withstand the weight of two adults? No problem. Want something that insects can't bite through? No problem. This will last you many, many seasons on the trail. There is a slight fabric defect that was present at the time of purchase and has not affected the structural integrity of the hammock in any way.

-- Two 6ft tree straps and Dream Hammock titanium cinch buckles are included. These show some signs of use, but nothing too major. Continuous loop suspension

New, this setup is $133 plus shipping and a 6 week lead time. Asking $100 +shipping, and will ship out same day I receive payment. Message me if interested!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags