FS: Thermarest Neoair XLite, TC Pros 38.5, BD C3 000, Five Ten Exum Guide size 8, small-medium clothing, retired ropes, packs, kneepads, gaiters, and stuff sacks

I have the following items for sale. All prices include shipping. I usually do USPS priority or flat rate boxes with tracking. Feel free to make me an offer and combine shipping on multiple items. I'm in Moab and will be driving to the Tetons in a week or so and could potentially meet up in either location or in between. I can send more pictures of any of the items if you'd like.

Thermarest NeoAir XLite (size small): $100. Used once and in like new condition. Includes stuff sack and repair kit. The size and shape are just not for me.

La Sportiva TC Pro (size 38.5): $120. Brand new with box and tags. Wrong size for me.

Five Ten Exum Guide (men's size 8): $30. Brand new in the box with tags (2013 model I believe). These have already started to delaminate in a few places (see photos). You could probably still get some miles out of these with some Shoe Goo or similar solution.

Black Diamond C3 (size 000, gray): $50. Brand new in packaging. I bought this with some other C3s when they first discontinued them but have plenty now and don't need this one.

Millet Climbing Pants (size small, 30" waist): $40. Lightweight soft shell climbing pants with reinforced knees and butt and an athletic/tight fit for the size. Super comfy and stretchy, I just don't wear them much. Excellent condition with no rips or tears and all zippers and buttons work great. Gray and black.

Prana Stretch Zion Pants (size small x 32L): $15. I got these used and they're a bit stretched out in the waist. Probably good for someone who wears ~32x32. Good condition. Brown.

Prana Shorts (size small): $20. Blue.

Three retired dynamic rope pieces: $20 each. The purple one on the left is 120'. The green one in the middle is 100'. The orange one on the right is 165'.

SCA Gear: make offer. Fleece vest (size medium), two hats, and key lanyard.

Lowe Alpine Vision 40L Pack: $20. Golf-ball sized hole in the bottom of the pack, but otherwise functional.

Lowe Alpine Alpine Attack Summit Pack: $10. Pretty well used and beat up with lots of patches. The haul loop on the top/back ripped out from one side (see second photo).

Asics Kneepads (junior size): $5. Would fit a kid or small adult.
Outdoor Research Rocky Mountain High Gaiters: $10. Size small.

Assorted Stuff Sacks: make offer or free with other purchase.

Beat Up Clothes: make offer or free with other purchase. I don't know if anyone has a use for any of this stuff but it's all still mostly functional technical clothing that I'm having a hard time just throwing away.

Patagonia soft shell pants size small with some tears (black). Gray and white Patagonia Capilene t-shirts size small with some stains.

Patagonia Capilene long underwear bottoms with ripped back side size medium. Patagonia Capilene fleece with kind of messed up zipper and some tears size medium. Asics spandex shorts size small.

Patagonia Capilene long-sleeve shirt with some rips/tears size small.