[WTS] Men’s Patagonia Jackets (3)

I have 3 jackets for sale. I will be leaving to travel for a month on this coming Monday, so whatever hasn’t been sold by then will be taken down.

1. Patagonia Down Sweater, Size Large in Navy Blue. It had one tiny ember hole in a baffle which has been repaired by Patagonia. The picture with my finger pointing at a baffle is where the repair was done. It is nearly impossible to see while wearing the jacket. Like New otherwise. MSRP $229, I’ll sell it for $75.

2. Patagonia Cotton Quilt Snap T Pullover, Size Medium in Forge Grey. I also sent this one to get repaired for a small tear near the pocket. Also extremely difficult to see because the workers at Patagonia did an excellent job. I have a picture of the repair as well. 8/10 otherwise. Nothing else wrong, just work maybe 15 times. MSRP $149, I’ll sell it for $65.

3. Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket, Size Small in Black. This one is brand spankin’ new with tags still on. Never worn. MSRP $199, I’ll sell it for $120.

I am located in Northern California. Shipping is not included in the price. Let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures texted to you. Hopefully priced to sell.

Thanks!

https://imgur.com/gallery/0lTFWop