FS: La Sportiva Nepal boots (45), LS Solutions (42.5), OR Axiom Jacket (L), Hilleberg Anjan 2 tent

For Sale:

I'm consolidating some older threads here.  All prices include shipping to the lower 48.  PayPal or Venmo works.  PM me here if you're interested.  

1.  La Sportiva Nepal mountaineering boots.  EU size 45.  These boots were purchased in 2003 or 2004.  So they're about 15 years old.  But they've had only light use and I haven't used them once since 2009.  They've just been sitting in a closet since then.  They are in very good shape.  Totally usable.  They aren't Gore Tex but they're highly water resistant if the leather is treated.  Insulated with thinsulate. They'll come with the blue Superfeet insoles that are in them currently.  $125.  

2.  La Sportiva Solutions, 42.5.  New without tags.  They've been tried on but never worn on rock or plastic.  $110.  

3.  Outdoor Research Axiom Jacket.  Mens size large.  Blue color.  I believe it's 3 years old.  Light use.  Excellent shape.  No issues.  Recently washed with Nikwax Tech Wash.  Gore Active fabric.  It's a good lightweight hard shell.  $125.  

4.  Hilleberg Anjan 2 tent.  This is a bomber, light 2 person 3-season backpacking tent.  Red color.  It's 4 years old but I'm kind of ashamed to say I've only slept 2 nights total in it.  I've gone to a lighter (Zpaks Duplex) tent for summer and the BD Megalight for spring ski touring.  It's in like-new shape.  No issues whatsoever.  No rips, tears, or stains.  I always dried it out before storing it in my garage.  I don't have pics but it looks like a new Anjan 2.  I'd rather not set it up just for pics.  All 12 original stakes included.  All stuff sacks included.  Even the pole repair section that was shipped with the original tent is included.  $400.  

Pics to come.