$25 and Under Sale - Hats, Fleece, Jacket

Looking to move a few odds and ends.

EMS Polyester Hat Liner - This spent most of its time packed away in a jacket pocket. I don't recall using it much. It has a few very small fabric pulls, but is in good shape overall with plenty of life left. One size fits all. $12

Campmor Windproof Balaclava - This was too big for me, but I never got around to returning it. Basically new without tags. Warm and windproof. Size XL. $15

American Eagle Faux Fur Hat - I think I may have worn this once while snowblowing the driveway. Very warm. $12
Campmor Fleece - Fleece on the shoulders, lower sleeves, and down the sides of the torso. This has seen a good amount of use and has quite a bit of pilling around the collar and on the lower front and back, but no holes, rips, or stains. If you don't mind the pilling, it would make a good yard work, campfire, or general hiking shirt. I don't own a scale, but it seems pretty light, and is warm for its weight. It's a Large, but fits between a L and XL on me. I lost some weight, so it's too big for me to wear anymore. $13Lowe Alpine Mountaineering Shell - In addition to some burly, all leather Scarpa boots, this was my other big gear purchase back when I was a poor college kid getting into hiking. It's pretty bomber, and I used it for all of my hiking, snowboarding, and snowmobiling for years, but all that use gave it some decent wear on the front, as shown in the pictures. Other than that, it's a still a well featured shell that has some life left in it. It's a Medium that fits more like a Large. $25

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags