Cams for sale: Aliens, Metolius TCU/quad cam units and Wild Country Zeros

I have a few sets of cams for sale. They are used but in good condition, except where specified. The actions are all good. The slings are in reasonable shape, except on the zeros where they are virtually new. I will ship them anywhere in the US for $6, whether you buy 1 or all of them. I take Paypal for shipped items or cash if picking up locally in Fort Collins, CO.

CCH Alien cams sizes 1 red, 1.5 orange and 2.5 clear. I have two #1's, one of which has a partially frayed trigger wire that should be repaired. These were made well before the recall. $100 for the set of 4.

Metolius TCU's sizes 00, 0 and 1. The 4 cam units are sizes 1, 2 and 3. The size 1 TCU is slightly deformed from a hanging belay but otherwise works fine. $150 for the set of 6.

The Camalot is the purple .5 with the old style u-stem. Rarely used. $25

Wild Country Zero's sized 4, 5 and 6. These come with factory sewn double slings, which are handy and let you bring fewer draws/slings. They are in excellent condition. I might have carried them on my rack but I can tell from looking at them that I ever placed them. $90 for the set of 3.

I am the original owner for all the gear and I have confidence in the gear's quality or I wouldn't be selling it. However, rock climbing is dangerous, so buy and use at your own risk.

Detail

Tags