FS: MLD Duomid, Black Diamond trekking poles, PIF, and more

I have a few things to sell. I will update this initial post as things sell or as I add a few more items.

All prices included CONUS shipping. PayPal Personal or buyer pays the fees.

PM me or contact me at clay(dot)maur(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks!

16 oz (with guylines)

I purchased this recently from MLD, but decided to keep my silnylon version. The guylines have been cut and the tarp set up a couple of times in the back yard. That is it; it hasn't seen a night in the backcountry or a day in my pack.

21 oz.

These are in very good condition with very light wear. They are stiff, strong, and extend to 140cm. They make excellent winter poles or for a center pole for a 'mid.

I originally purchased them for my Duomid, but later came up with a different MYOG solution.

These are in good condition. I received them from another member (original thread ), but I couldn't make use of them as planned, so they are once again available.

7.7 oz.

This is a great jacket, but my wife--thinking to help me out--washed it with regular detergent and removed most of the DWR coating. It has seen one wash-in treatment, but it would do well to receive another and a spray-on treatment. It is still very light and very waterproof.