FS: UL Mastercams, UL Camalot #3, Biners, Stoppers, Chalkbag, etc.

Here's an update to a sale that went stale a couple weeks back. Gear added.
I will not haggle.
Buy 3 or more cams (or $120+ in gear), and I'll ship CONUS for free. Otherwise, shipping will run you $7.
I'm aware that sales occur elsewhere, and trust that anyone on this forum has access to a search engine.
All cams are in good working order, and some are in new condition. If any of the used ones haven't been fallen-on, then some poor soul hasn't yet lived. All carabiners have been racked at least, but none are grooved.

I prefer PayPal. Since Goods and Services protection does nothing for the seller, please add 3% if you want it for yourself. I've sold a lot of gear here, and folks have seemed pretty happy.
PMs generally get my attention before posts on this thread. An "I'll take the (...)" post seems to foretell a non-sale, but I'm not sure why.

Directly below is what was available on the evening of 5/15. Close-ups and updated gear lists follow. Pending sales are noted in thread below.

Brand new Mojo chalkbag--Medium. I thought I'd ordered a large. $10
UL C4 (2016)  $70
TCUs 1/2, 3, 3--just re-slung and serviced. SOLD
UL Mastercams 5-8 (all 2016; only the #7 has been used) $40 each

Mastercam set 00-6. Used but in good shape. SOLD

Mastercam 6 $35  ( no date on sling; #1 SOLD)
Random stoppers $5 each
Free water bottle if it fits in the package.

Petzl Williams and Ball-lock biners $9 each
Omega lockers $6 each
Nano biners (3) $4 each
Petzl Ange $7
Loose BD Neutrinos $4 each
Please note that USPS charges $ to ship carabiners, too.

BD lockers $6 each
Neutrino rackpack $28

Used slings. Dated ones read 2012. Many aren't dated. In good shape and priced accordingly, but use your best judgement. All SOLD

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags