Kids UL Down Bags

So I was looking for a UL down bag for my 6 year old last summer and after going to REI and looking on Google I came up empty handed. Kinda surprised I started asking around and my friend who works at REI told me parents would come in often looking for a down bag for their kids. So I decided to make some. After several months of sample bags I found a great down supplier in China who also manufactures several top US brands sleeping bags. After several months of testing and tweaking I got the bags to where I am really happy with them. Super light. Warm. Tons of loft. Just under 25 oz. I finally got the website up and we are taking orders for any parents out there interested in taking the kids out with them. http://www.kampaka.com

The bags all use 800 fill. 94% down.15D ripstop shells. Weighing right around 25 oz and super compressible to about the size of a football. Mid size bag is priced affordable at $175.

Let me know if you have any questions. Stoked to chat with other parents and fill a need. You dont need to lug around a huge bulky synthetic bag anymore or rubber band the bottom of an adult bag.

-Justin

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags