Closet Clean Out

I have some things have been neglected and could use a good home. First up is the Mountain Hardwear Pinole 20 degree sleeping bag. I bought this for my wife and she doesn't like the mummy style bags. We took it out of the package, she got in it, and felt to confined. That is the extent of its use. It has never left my house. $65 . Next is A Guide Series Auro 0 degree synthetic sleeping bag Long. This has seen some use but still operational. I wouldn't take it to 0 Degrees but I have been good well into the teens. Has one small burn hole from the fire the size of an eraser head but doesn't affect the performance. $50 Next is a MSR Dragonfly Backpacking stove. Other than firing it up when I first got it to see how it works, it has never been used. It has never left my house since I bought I new last year. Comes with everything that it would from the store including wind screen, cleaning/repair kit, stuck sack, and bottom heat reflector $110 Next is my High Sierra Summit 45 backpack. No signs of wear or tear. Not even dirty as I haven't used it that much. $60 . Next is a pair of Merrell Phaser Peak Boots, Mens Size 13. These boots have seen maybe 1.5-2 Weeks of actual trail use. Plenty left in these boots. Only flaw is 1 small tear on the rubber part on the toe of the right boot but still waterproof and they are already broken in. $50. Finally I have a Hennessy Hammock Exlporer Ultralight Side Zip. This hammock is basically brand new. I bought it in the spring and have used it 3 times. It comes with everything it would from the store except for tree huggers as I left them on the trees last time used it. I replace the original suspension (which is also included) with whoopie slings for easier set up. Also comes with snake skins. $230(more pictures upon request). Sorry about how this is set up. I am not sure why it won't let me "enter down" so everything isn't so jammed together. If I am missing something please let me know because right now I feel kind of dumb about it. Thanks for looking!!!