FS/FT: Cams, Alien, GriGri, Screws, Aid Gear, Pins, RP and HB Brass, Big Wall Harness, Biners, Etc.

Have a few extra pieces of gear that aren't getting used that Id like to pass on. Will consider trades for offset/hybrid cams, a hangboard, MSR Snowshoes, big wall gear sling, or possibly other pieces of random gear. Cams:
~Purple Alien. Like new. Rarely carried or placed. ~$50
~Clog Cam roughly the size of a BD .4, the sling has been replaced with cord. ~$15
~Wild Country Flexible Friend. Roughly the same size as an orange mastercam. ~$20 ~Set of 4 Black Diamond Quickdraws. Quicksilver biner on bolt end Hotwire on rope end. Decent used condition. $35 for set.
~Set of 6 Metolius Quickdraws. Straight gate on bolt end bent gate on rope end. Good used condition. ~$50 for set.
I would also sell all of the draws together for $75
~Petzl GriGri. I somehow ended up with 2 GriGri's this one has just sat in the gear bin. It's new. $60
~3 x DMM Boa auto-locking carabiners. Very good condition. ~$14 each
~Petzl Reverso. Decent used condition. ~$5
~CMI Rescue 8. Good condition some rope grooves but lots of life left. ~$20
~Yates Shield big wall harness Sz. Large (33"-37" waist). New this harness runs $160, the large never fit me quite right and I just picked up the same harness in a medium so this ones got to go. ~$100
~Wild Country Elite Ziplock size Small (28.5 - 35.5"), great harness I just prefer my Misty Cadillac a little more. ~$55.
~1 x Metolius Multi Loop Gear Sling with Double D attachment. Like new. ~$20
Aid Gear:
~Lost Arrows (2x#1 Short 1x#2 Short). Very good condition. ~$10 each.
~Leeper Z Well used but decent Condition ~$10
~RURP Very well used, has a chip in blade ~$4
~Assortment of random old beat up heads ~$5
~Brand New RP #2 ~$10
Brand New HB Offset #1 ~$10
~Petzl Laser Sonic 17cm Ice Screws. Very good condition. ~$30 each ~5 Gallon military water jug. Bought 2 of these for car camping after years of those leaky blue jugs. Have come to the realization that I only really need one. These things are bombproof and pretty hard to find. This one is brand new. Don't really want to deal with shipping so local to the front range would be awesome. ~$40

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags