[WTB] backpacking tent, sleeping bag, pad, stove

I am in need of a few reasonably priced items. I grew up doing a fair share of backpacking but because of life and moving to the Midwest, I no longer have gear. I am taking a scout troop to Wyoming on a hike. I am looking for a few items used at a decent price.

2 person tent: I am thinking a REI Co-op Passage or Half Dome 2/2 Plus or similar. I am sharing this with another adult and will split the weight.

20-30F down sleeping bag. I just about pulled the trigger on a kelty cosmic down 20 but then found this sub Reddit and thought I would try here to get something of similar or better quality for a better price. I am 6' 225lbs so if a bag runs small, it might not work for me.

Sleeping pad. I really don't know what would be good here. Light and decent quality at a decent price.

Pocket Rocket 2 stove and some cooking gear.

I know I may be asking for a lot. Decent quality stuff, light but not ultralight, at a good price. Trip is end of June so I have some time to look. If I don't find what I need by mid June, I will have to order new stuff online.