$50.00 Price Drop - Isis Electra Ski/Mountaineering Pants - Womans

Selling for a friend - Her description follows:

Size 12, petite length. Excellent condition except one small, repaired with seam grip, crampon slit on inside left leg. These pants have only been worn three times. Once on a hike, once on an ice climb, and once on an alpine climb.

I am selling them because I have lost weight, and they are too big for me now. The quality of these pants is excellent. Asking $100.00 shipped. I have seen them retail for $229.00 - $269.00.

Manufacturers Description:

The perfect match to the Diva or Aura Jacket, the Isis Women's Electra Ski Pants offer serious durability and performance. The Electra Pants feature a drop seat, full-length side zippers, thigh pocket, internal gaiters, and a Kevlar® scuff guard to make the Electra Pants ideal coverage for backcountry skiing and mountaineering. The Hydra3™ stretch nylon face fabric has a soft feel with enough texture to keep you from sliding down a slope but not so much that snow can’t be easily be brushed off.

Specifications

100% stretch nylon with waterproof/breathable laminate and a super DWR finish
Hydra3™ fabric
Taped seam construction
Drop seat with removable and adjustable suspenders
Adjustable inner waistband with brushed polyester lining
Full-length 2-way watertight side zips with inner storm flap
Low profile thigh pocket with watertight zip
Articulated seat and knees
Flex-stretch internal gaiter with gripper elastic fits ski and mountaineering boots
Kevlar® scuff guard
Inseam 31" on regular
Relaxed Fit