FS: DB60, 11' long, 2.3oz SL Camo w/ M50 Overcover

Offering a sweet DangerBird 60 hammock, 132" long, 2.3oz SL woodland camo, black 1.1 hoods and hunter green M50 overcover (.69 oz/sq yd!). Comes with cinch buckles on amsteel loops, adjustable ridgeline, rl organizer, 3/32" tieouts. I'll echo the numerous positive comments about the construction and comfort of these hammocks. The M50 reduces the weight penalty of the overcover quite a bit and this would make an excellent 4 season hammock. I believe it weighs just over 27oz in the stuff sack (with the cinch buckles no less), but I will verify tonight and update the listing. I will also try and get some pictures tonight, but may not be able to get it setup until Sunday to take some. This DB60 originally had a taffeta body with M90 hoods, but a small tear in the taffeta quickly resulted in catastrophic damage so I had Randy at DH repair the hammock using the super nice 2.3oz poly blend camo along w/ black hoods. Prior to the repair it had been slept in perhaps 4 times, and since then I've only hung it once to check out the new fabric (which I really like), so in many ways this is an "as new" hammock. Sadly I need to free up funds for other projects and at the moment this hammock is surplus to requirements. Asking $225 shipped CONUS. Feel free to PM or post any questions, thanks. Edit: I can also replace the loops w/ cinch buckles with regular loops if you'd prefer. And I also have a 2QZQ peak storage bag I can include for an additional $10.

Detail

Tags