[WTS] Hand-made sub 1 oz alcohol stove cook systems (round 6)

The weekend was spent gathering supplies for more stoves (drinking beers). I have windscreens made out of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and Sierra Nevada Tropical Torpedo (It has an ocean scene that looks cool). I also have a few blank windscreens with no graphics. I send windscreens out randomly unless you request a blank one.

Thanks for all of the positive feedback on the stove kits. If you check the other threads (by the same title) there are a few comments and feedback on the stoves in the threads.

I have 5 more complete sets and I will be making more this week, so if you're interested shoot me a pm.

Here is a link to the original thread:

The stove weighs 7-8 grams. The stove, pot stand, wind screen and heat reflector all weigh less than an ounce (25 grams on my scale). I usually make the wind screens out of local beers cans so they look pretty cool.

https://imgur.com/a/lfD3D

.75 oz of alcohol boils 2 cups of water in about 6 minutes and burns for about 9 minutes total (every stove will be a little different). I like this style of stove because it needs no priming due to it having a separate pot stand.

They are origami style, meaning no glue, adhesive, or JB Weld was used, just folds and creases.

I have 5 complete sets made and I am selling them for $20 dollars which includes shipping (US only). Send me a pm if interested.

Thanks!

Hipbone

Detail

Tags