FS: Patagonia R3, Nano Air / Arc'teryx Atom SL, Konseal (All Hoodys)

Hi all,

I'm doing some spring cleaning. All items were purchased new in the last two years and have seen sporadic usage. Before posting, I have freshly laundered each garment with NikWax Tech Wash.
All prices include shipping to the CONUS. I accept PayPal Friends & Family (or add 3% for Services option), Google Wallet, or Venmo.

1. Arc'teryx Atom SL Hoody (Color: Carbon Copy, Size: Large) : $70 shipped.

This jacket looks brand new except for a fingernail-sized tenacious tape repair on the right shoulder blade that was caused by a stray campfire ember.

2. Arc'teryx Konseal Hoody 3/4 Zip (Color: Black, Size: Large) : $50 shipped.

This is a great layering piece that also has a built-in neck/face gaiter made from one of their stretch materials. I really haven't used this piece in the last 1.5 years. Nothing wrong with it.

3. Patagonia R3 Reversible Fleece Hoody (Color: Forge Grey, Size: Medium) : $90 shipped.

This is a great high loft, high warmth layering piece that I used especially in town for walks in the evening. Of course, it is a full-on technical piece for back country usage. Nothing wrong with it.

4. Patagonia Nano Air Hoody (Color: Black, Size: Medium) : $120 shipped.

This jacket was used for some colder weather runs, but I needed something a little more wind resistant for my locale. After I washed it just now, some very faint white streaks showed up on the sleeves and back of the jacket. I had success getting most out with a rag and water, but I'll leave it to you to complete the wipe down if you so choose. It's really not that noticeable. The only other thing is that I did stitch up an inner seam where the product tags usually are. I accidentally cut too close to the jacket when I was in my blind rage of cutting out the unnecessary grams.

I am 5' 10/11", 175lbs and these garments fit me well, but I would think the Arc'teryx jackets (both size large) will fit bigger people than me.

If you buy multiple items, I will discount the prices by $10 for each additional item purchased after the first. Thanks for looking!

Austin

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags