FS: Sierra Designs High Route 1FL Andrew Skurka Tent

I purchased this tent and now realize it won’t be appropriate for my needs. I set it up once and it was great, I simply need a different tent. Unfortunately, I realized this after the warranty period was over. I couldn’t set it up during the weather we were having. Anyway, it’s like new and I simply want to recover some of what I paid for it.

This tent retails for $299.00 and I’d like to get $240.00.

Thanks for looking!

This is the description from the manufacturer’s website.

Your one-shelter quiver is here, ready for the full range of 3-season conditions without weighing you down or cramping your space. We designed the High Route Tent to the specifications of Andrew Skurka, a National Geographic “Adventurer of the Year” and Sierra Designs ambassador, who wanted a single shelter that he could use on all of his solo trips. With its full-sided coverage, palatial interior, porch-able side doors, and removable bug nest, the High Route Tent excels in stormy, buggy, and/or hot and humid 3-season conditions, and can withstand moderate winter weather as well. Skurka found inspiration for this shelter from 11,000-foot campsites in the High Sierra, ravenous mosquitoes in Alaska, multi-day downpours in the Appalachians and Pacific Northwest, and below-timberline winter trips in the Rockies and Minnesota. At 2 lbs 5 oz for the fly and nest, the High Route is still acceptably light for milder conditions, especially for campers who need or want to spread out.

KEY FEATURES
Non-freestanding pyramid-inspired design, tight catenary cut ridgeline, and pole-reinforced vertical doors make it suitable for harsh 3-season and moderate winter weather.
Generous dimensions and steep wall angles create 36 square feet of highly usable interior space, in excess of many “ultralight” 2-person tents. Both side doors can be guyed out in calm conditions to improve ventilation and increase usable space. In stormier weather, 5-inch awning vents maintain ventilation. Doors can be opened from the top using two-way zippers while remaining protected by the awning.

Tarp and bug nest can be used separately, like on winter trips or hot summer nights.
Vertical offset poles do not block the entrances or split up the sleeping area, unlike most other pyramid and A-frame style shelters.

Simple, intuitive, and fast pitch. The tarp should be set up first, which keeps the bug nest dry. Bug nest connects to the tarp with a hook-and-ring system.

MATERIALS
Number of Poles: N/A (Requires trekking poles or Accessory Pole Set, sold separately)
Fly Fabric: 20D Nylon Ripstop, Silicone/1500mm PE, FR
Floor Fabric: 30D Nylon Ripstop, WR/3000mm PE, FR
Body Fabric: 15D Nylon, No-See-Um Lightweight Mesh

Sierra Designs Website Link

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags