FS: CO/Boulder Guidebooks, Petzl Tibloc, and Alps M. 20˚ Sleeping Bag

Fun Climbs Colorado - Best Family Climbing Vacations - $10 (like new)
Sibylle Hechtel

Rock Climbing Boulder Canyon - $10 (like new)
Richard Rossiter

Buy all remaining guidebooks for $15 + shipping or local pickup

Tibloc Ascender - $20 (Excellent Condition)
Great lightweight tool for emergency ascending, ice climbing, and simulclimbing. Ascend those ropes people!

Alps Mountaineering Blue Springs 20 deg Sleeping Bag -$30
This is a great bag in excellent used condition. I take really good care of my gear, and it has been stored properly. I've used it on maybe 5-6 trips. This bag is great for backpacking. This bag easily compresses to fit in the sleeping bag compartment of backpacking packs, and it isn't too heavy. This bag isn't a super tight mummy, which makes it much more comfortable to sleep in because it gives you the freedom the move around and shift in the bag to your most comfortable position without sacrificing any heat. This bag is also good for car camping, though it's primary purpose is backpacking. The bag features a full zipper and cinch-able hood too keep the warm in and the wind out.

If you want me to ship these, I can do that, and I'll have you pay true shipping costs. Books ship pretty cheap because of media mail.

Sold Items:

Boulder Canyon Rock Climbs (including Dream Canyon) - SOLD
Bob D'Antonio, Jeff Achey, Adam Brink, Peter Beal

Rock Climbing the Flatirons - SOLD
Richard Rossiter

Pictures:

Guidebooks - $10 each (only BoCan and Fun Climbs Colorado remaining) $15 for both

Petzl Tibloc - $20 + $5 shipping or pickup in Boulder area

20 deg Blue Springs Alps Mountaineering Sleeping Bag - $30 + true shipping or pickup in Boulder area.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags