FS: Shoes, BD Nut/stopper set, XS running vest.

Hey all,

Cleaning out the closet. Pictures below listings. I'll split shipping with buyers, most cases should be 3-4 more dollars.

5.10 Rogues, US 9, Eur 42. Used three or four times, too loose. $45

La Sportiva Mythos, US 8, Eur 40.5. Used a dozen times. Just replaced the laces. $50

Evolv Chaos Lace, US 7.5, Eur 40. Used a dozen times, were never comfortable for the girlfriend. Small slits in the knuckle rubber on left shoe, were still too tight. $40

Evolv Pontas Lace, US 9, Eur 42. Used under 5 times. Too small. Cats chewed lacy, included are pink replacement laces as they were the only spare set I had. $30

Evolv Pontas Lace, US 8, Eur 41. Used under 5 times. $35

Black Diamond Stopper set (#4-#13) (not pictured are the #4 and #5 as they were in the other room and I didn't realize that until way later). Also included is the carabiner and three random stoppers I've found. A #3 DMM stopper (non offset), a bashed up #7 BD, and one unidentified. None of the BD set have taken a fall, some may have been used for aid, but as you can see, no cable kinks. $40 for all. **SALE PENDING**

Salomon XT Advanced Skin running vest. Size XS. Used once, returned to REI, where I picked it up and used it two or three more times. Too small. Hydration bladder not included (was old and in storage for a while). $35

Again, will split shipping costs with buyer.

PM for details or to buy.