FS: New pre-C4 Camalots, GriGri, Aid gear, Nuts, cheap Aliens, Petzl Spirits, 5.10 Anasazis (10.5)

For sale is a large assortment of new and used gear. I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I will do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully.

The only items I am interested in trading for are 5.10 Anasazis size 10/possibly 9.5 (must be new or near-new), a silent partner, Petzl ice picks for Nomics (must be new), a used static rope 9mm or larger (will not be used for climbing and does not need to be a full 60m), and Moses Tomahawks.

Please note that I will keep this post updated. Unless the gear is marked Pending or Sold, it is still available.

Gear is listed in no particular order.

Pink Tricam. Good condition. $13.

Ball Nuts. Sizes 1, 2, 4, 5. $24 each.

Black Diamond Non-Anodized Stoppers set #4 - #13. $64.

Wild Country Rocks set #9 - #14. Brand new. These are the largest stoppers made and are an excellent alternative to hexes, or a cheap and light alternative to cams. Second picture shows the #14 on my rack next to a #13 Black Diamond. $48.

Black Diamond Wired Hexes. Sizes 1, 2, and 3. $4.50 each.

Black Diamond Stoppers #11 and #1 x2. All are brand new. The #11 is non-anodized. $5 for the #11. $6.50 each for the #1s.

Alien Offsets sizes black/blue and blue/green. Have seen a little use, but not a lot. $46 each.

Aliens. These have been used for aiding and have had the slings cut off. They are well-used and the lobes show it. They all work fine but I would recommend using them for aid only. Perfect for your aid rack and in the most useful sizes for aiding. Green x2, Yellow x2, Black/Blue offset, Blue/Green offset, Green/Yellow offset x2. $28 each.

Black Diamond pre-C4 Camalots. Almost all of these are brand new and have never been carried. If you are not a fan of thumb-loops, or just want a cheaper Camalot, these are perfect.
.1: $37 (very light use)
.2: $37 (very light use)
.3: $43 (brand new)
.4: $38 (used)
.5: $47 (brand new)
.75 x2: $49 each (brand new)
#1 x2: $53 each (brand new)
#2 x2: $55 each (brand new)
#3: $58 (brand new)
#3.5: $72 (brand new)
#4: $68 (brand new)
#4.5: $78 (brand new)
#5: $74 (very light use)

Metolius Supercams sizes Small and Medium. Brand new, never placed, never carried. $44 for the Small. $54 for the Medium.

DMM 3CU Cam set. Good set of dependable finger-sized cams. Not looking to split up the set. $155.

Metolius Ultralight TCU. I do not believe this has ever been placed or carried. $42.

Omega Pacific Link Cam #1. $62.

Petzl GriGri 1. Good condition. $52.

CAMP Matik. Very, very light use. Essentially perfect. $105.

ATC-style belay devices. The ATC-XP is new & unused. $16. The Petzl Verso has seen very little use. $14. The older-style ATC-XP has seen some use. $12.

Black Diamond ATC. Has seen some use. $5.

SMC Figure 8. Excellent condition. $4.

Petzl Tibloc. New and unused. $24.

Petzl RH Ascender. $47.

5.10 Anasazi VCS size 10.5. New in box. I will trade for a 9.5 or 10 in the same shoe only (not looking for other shoes). $115.

Black Diamond aid gear. The hook on the left has been filed down to a point for specific placements. $7. The Cliffhanger is $9. The Grappling Hook is $11. The #3 and #5 angles are $7 each (unused).

Black Diamond Yosemite hammer. Brand new. $86.

34 Petzl Spirit carabiners. Pictures show condition well - no rope grooves, bolt dents, or that type of thing. $5.50 each.

Black Diamond solid-gate oval carabiners. $4 each.

Black Diamond Nitron Quickdraws set of 4. Have seen very little use but one of the bolt-end carabiners has a nick from a bolt. $46.

Black Diamond Positron bent-gate carabiners. Excellent condition. $4 each.

Mammut Wall Light carabiners. Only used to rack cams - like new. $4.75 each.

Black Diamond Hotwire carabiners. Excellent condition. $4 each.

Random carabiners. All have been used. $3 each.

Petzl Owall oval carabiners. Seriously the nicest, crispest, snag-free oval carabiners ever. New & unused. $7.50 each.

Petzl William Ball-Lock carabiners. Excellent condition. $14 each.

Petzl Am'D Ball-Lock carabiner. Note that the rope marks are simply where the anodization has worn off from rapping - no grooves whatsoever. $11.

Edelrid HMS Strike locking carabiner. New. $14.

Trango locking carabiner. $5.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags