Cheap CAMS, backpacks,shells, misc. metolious, wild country, black diamond big agnes etc

Cleaning out my gear stash for this winters desert trip! All pieces of gear are USED and I personally would continue to use them! Buyer is to pay shipping, paypal only, all prices are OBO.

CAMS - my 3rd and 4th pieces of these sizes, need to slim down the rack so I Can afford to get to that desert crack!

From left to right:

Metolious TCU #3 - Good action/lobes - $18
MEtolious TCU #3- Arrested 1 fall, good action - $16
Metolious #4 - kink in cable, good action/lobes - $18
Wild country friend - Similar to BD .75 - Re-slung by ragged mountain in 2013, $18
Wild country friend - similar to BD .4 - Re-slung by ragged mountain in 2013, $18
Wild country friend - Similar to #1 BD - $18
Wild country friend - Gunks tie off, $16
PACKS -

Brown camelback "Chaos" pack. Sweet for mountain biking (lots of accessory straps) and multi-pitch, can't carry too much with a full bladder but can hold lunch, keys, a shell and a bladder! DOES NOT INCLUDE BLADDER - $ 23 Black Diamond 45L Shadow pack. Sawweeet pack with an external/removable brain, has tons of gear loops and compression straps. This backpack is well used, I would rate it 7/10 in terms of integrity, It WILL need a patch on the top shoulder strap where the frame contacts the top, an easy fix. Also there is a small puncuture in the side of the pack from a nut tool (Doh). Has a removable frame, slot for a bladder. Has my name in sharpie on the top,All in all an excellent multi use pack, retailed for $200 new, asking $65 for this beast!
SHELLS

Size Medium mens REI Softshell, was purchased at an REI garage sale for $50, retails for 90 - asking $35 for it. All it needs is a washing and she's ready to roll! - $35

Size Large mountain hardwear conduit shell, well used, worn all summer ( a bit stinky, could use a new waterproofing) a good beater shell! Asking $20

Size LARGE DC snowboarding jacket! Sweet jacket with thumbloops, powderskirt and snowboard style fashion! Asking $45 for this bad boy

MISC

FLOW snowboard bindings, does NOT include hardwear - $15 Big agnes mummy sleeping pad, memory foam, green $20
Again - all prices are OBO but please remember that im tryin to raise funds to get down south for the winter! If you have any questions or want more pictures of an item let me know! Also my zip is 98274 if you want to try and calculate shippin!

THANKS! HAPPY CRUSHIN'